STORY is a gathering in Chicago on Sept 18-20, 2013 for creatives from all over the country. The purpose of the event is to fuel creatives in an environment where they can be inspired and learn from the leaders of creative industries. The theme for 2013 is "A Sense of Place," which speaks not only to the power of place but also your unique contribution to the world.
This year Art House Dallas is partnering with STORY to bring you a discounted conference rate. To purchase tickets, click here. Now through April 30th, enter the code ARTHOUSE during checkout & receive $50 off!
SOME OF THIS YEAR'S HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
STORY will be held on Sept 18-20, 2013 in multiple venues in downtown Chicago including House of Blues, Siskel Film Center, Ivy Room, Museum of Broadcast, etc
Live music from:
- Paper Route
- Drew & Ellie Holcomb
Speakers this year include:
- Creative director of Google Creative Labs Alexander Chen
- Founder of charity: water Scott Harrison
- NPR RadioLab's creator Jad Abumrad
- Nike's Global Director of Creative Outreach Howard Lichter
- Film director Josh Boone of Stuck in Love and The Fault in Our Stars
- Cirque Du Soleil's Marketing Director Laci Urcioli
- Rick Rothschild, 30 year creative senior executive at Disney Imagineering
- And More