Friends of Art House Dallas!
Thank you for such a great year! Your generous giving, prayer and participation have allowed Art House Dallas to really flourish in 2016, and we are so grateful.
Thanks to You, we’ve been able to host over 30 programs and welcome more than 1,000 artists from all walks of life in DFW. These events have ranged from concerts to intimate artist dinners, to our first ever Writers Workshop – and a whole lot in between. You’ve also allowed us to continue our longstanding relationships with Scottish Rite Hospital, West Dallas Community School, PCPC@Work and forge a new friendship with Mercy Street in West Dallas.
Thanks to your generosity and support:
- We held our first ever “Art House Summit” gathering with Art House Dallas, Art House North (St Paul, MN) and Art House America (Nashville) with acclaimed author/speaker/professor, Steve Garber and founders, Charlie Peacock and Andi Ashworth.
- A third Writer’s Group was launched in the Spring, allowing even more aspiring writers to take the steps necessary to achieve their goals.
- A spiritual formation luncheon called Origin was launched, as well as an ongoing discipleship program, helping over 150 people connect their art to their faith.
- Places with little to no exposure to arts and culture were given the opportunity to engage with local artists through our new program, Deploy. Our friendships with West Dallas Community School and Mercy Street continue to grow and allow us to reach hundreds of children and adults.
- Local painters were provided with a monthly painting group in a Lakewood home where they get encouragement and support through our new program, Da Vinci’s Easel.
- Talented local artists, Songbird and Strings, Crystal Yates and J. Withrow had the opportunity to open for 3-time Grammy Winners, Jars of Clay, at the Kessler Theater.
- Singer/Songwriter Jairus Withrow played his powerfully moving song, “Strong” to over 1,600 people at McFarlin Auditorium for Jackopierce Christmas.
- Six visual artists had the unique opportunity to showcase their work in Bishop Arts for hundreds of patrons.
- Four local artists got the chance to tell their stories in our artist video series, and three artists were featured on our website.
...and the list goes on and on. It’s been a truly wonderful year - and it’s all thanks to YOU! We’re excited to see what the new year has in store for our Creative Community. Will you help us make 2017 a year built on Creativity for the Common Good?
The success of our programs depends on donors like you, and we are so grateful that you’ve chosen to partner with us over the last six years. Please help us make year 7 the best yet by donating to Art House Dallas.
Your tax-deductible donation will ensure the success and continuation of our Programs, Partnerships and Patronage - making Dallas a more beautiful and culturally vibrant city!
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!